Along with other lawyers of Ceg Legal, S.C., I provide timely advice to the clients of the firm with the quickness that the business field demands, without neglecting the legal rigor necessary for a due protection of our clients’ interests.
Ceg Legal, S.C. offers, among other, the following services in the field of corporate law:
- Advice on the incorporation, merger, spin-off, conversion, dissolution and liquidation of entities.
- Grant and revocation of powers of attorney.
- Planning and conducting shareholders and partners’ meetings as well as meetings of the board of directors.
- Drafting and formalizing meeting minutes, where various resolutions are adopted, including: increase and reduction of capital stock, dividend distribution, amendment of the by-laws of entities, change in the board of directors and/or statutory auditors, corporate restructurings, and so on.
- Advice on various company law matters, including: liability of directors and statutory auditors, minority rights of shareholders and partners, the defense of the validity of resolutions of shareholders and partners meetings, or, challenging them.
- Drafting and controlling corporate records of entities, including corporate books, stock share certificates, and so on.
- Advice on the installation, operation and/or expansion of entities in Mexico, including the permits and licenses necessary for such purposes, as well as contracts of purchase and sale or lease of real estate goods.
- Advice on foreign investment for entities and individuals, including several obligations before the Foreign Investment National Registry office.
- Drafting, review, negotiation, formalization and implementation of business contracts and deals, including: loan agreements, purchase and sale contracts, security agreements, sharing agreements, collaboration agreements, joint venture agreements, leases, trust agreements, service agreements, and so on.
- Advice on the compliance of privacy law and anti-money laundering law in Mexico.
- Advice on conducting due diligence processes to acquire entities.
Ceg Legal, S.C., is one of the few firms in Mexico with lawyers specialized in this field of law. The attorneys of the firm have broad experience and knowledge on aviation law, which allow them to provide their clients with the following services:
- Counsel to air carriers, lessors and entities engaged in the aerospace industry on de application of international treaties relating to air transport, executed by Mexico, as well as laws and regulations to obtain permits and licenses.
- Review and negotiation of lease contracts, purchase and sale agreements or financing of aircraft, helicopters and engines.
- Advice on air passenger rights as well as on air carriers’ liability issues.